Thursday, November 13, 2008

Act II, scene ii


My plan backfired! I told Demetrius of Hermia and Lysander's plan, and I followed him into the woods when he pursued them. I told him over and over how much I loved him, but every time I did, he told me to leave him alone and get away from him. I he wouldn't even listen to me! It started getting really dark, and I was out of breath, but instead of staying with me Demetrius just left me in the woods. I can't believe things went so wrong.
Well, then I saw Lysander sleeping in the woods, so I walked to him and woke him up, and the worst thing happened. He started to tell me that he loved me deeply and that Hermia meant nothing to him! He said that he thought I was beautiful, so I know that he was lying. I don't know why he was playing this mean, hurtful trick on me, but it made me so angry. I walked away from him, but he tried to follow.

No comments: